There are no products in your shopping cart.
|Items in the cart|
This is book number 1 in the Positive Parenting series.
Are you prepared to take care of your newborn baby?
Even though babies don't come with step-by-step guides, we've got you covered
You may be faced with hundreds of parenting decisions in the first year about sleeping, nourishing and caring for your baby.
" How often should you feed your newborn baby? Are my newborn's sleep patterns normal? Why is my baby crying? "
These are simple questions but you'd be surprised how many new moms get it wrong
You need someone to guide you step by step in the process of getting ready for a baby (and everything that comes after) so that you're not totally caught off guard
Lisa Marshall will give you the tools you need to put your best foot forward on the journey of being a parent, helping even the most nervous first-time parents feel confident about caring for a newborn in no time. And truthfully, whether it's your first or fourth baby, there are questions and different problems that can arise each time
Wouldn't it be better to have a guide that summarized that research into practical, bite-sized tips on the subject, rather than still make those numerous phone calls to the hospital lactation nurse or your pediatrician, unsure if you are doing it right?
A guide for the essential practices of up-to-date evidence-based information about newborn baby care where the pages are divided into useful sections based on specific needs and situations so that you can refer to them directly.
A notorious mom and blogger into the parenting niche affirmed "If this book had been available with my first child, I would've taken it in a heartbeat "
Now, the most important question is: What's in it for you
- A complete guide to breastfeeding and bottle feeding, in the least amount of time. I'll show you what to do, how to do it, and when to do it
- How to understand your newborn child's behavior and respond correctly, even if this is your first experience with a newborn baby
- The quickest way to interpret your baby's crying and find the best solution to soothe them before it gets even more intense and make them irretrievably nervous
- Tap into a goldmine of healthy habits during your child's early development. What to do and what to avoid to let the biological wellbeing of the baby develop on its own
- Healthy bedtime routine. This will benefit your child from a young age, helping them (and the other members of your family too) to get more sleep at night
- How to cut down on your expenses and get the stuff you actually need for your gift registry. Using this list, several parents saved hundreds of dollars.
- Having a bad time with colic? Can't soothe it? It's not your fault - here's why
- How to avoid the mistakes that lead to SIDS - 90% of cases happen within the first 6 months, and there are a few things you can do to avoid this risk.
And much more...
If you're a first-time parent or a second-time mom, you will find this step-by-step guide very helpful for your parenting journey.
INSTANT ACCESS to the same tried and tested techniques that have not only proven effective for me, but for thousands of other moms who have also used these tips with great success
BUY YOUR COPY NOW