Email or call for price.
Discover insider secrets for mouthwatering photographs
Andrew Scrivani, food photographer for the New York Times,
is one of the most respected names in the business. He’s also a teacher of the craft, advising #foodporn obsessives, bloggers, photographers ready for the next step, and anyone who loves to shoot and eat, in how to:
- See the light (craft and shape it the way you want)
- Embrace the math (calculate ISO, aperture, shutter speed, and white balance)
- Consider visual storytelling (single vs. multiple image narratives)
- Master tricks for shooting in restaurants (window, bounce cards)
- Be a control freak (shop, prep, cook, style, and shoot)
- Turn passion into profit (work and get paid)
Part straight-forward practical advice, part stories from the field, with many of Scrivani’s signature photos, this book will definitely make you hungry.