There are no products in your shopping cart.
|Items in the cart|
The first comprehensive study of heraldry and stained glass in one of the oldest surviving Livery Halls of the City of London, dating from 1672.
This comprehensive book describes the history of the Society's armorial bearings, the Royal connections with the Society which also provides a source of heraldic decoration, and the large collection of glass panels relating to the armorial bearings of many of the Past Masters and Honorary Freemen. A comprehensive survey of all the heraldry and of the artists involved is included.
For 20 years a tenant at the Hall was the renowned stained glass artist Carl Edwards. The book gives a valuable insight into the working of a glass studio and is also a reference source for the glass produced by Edwards at the Hall.
Well known to some members of the medical, dental and pharmaceutical professions, this beautifully illustrated book brings all the information about heraldry and glass, associated with the Society, to a wider audience.