There are no products in your shopping cart.
|Items in the cart|
The Maker is a fantastic first Cricut for crafters because it is just as easy to use as the other Cricuts, but has so much added functionality. It can be used with a wide new range of tools like the Rotary Blade for fabric and the Knife Blade for thick materials like wood and leather.
This book covers:
- The basics of using a Cricut machine (Machine Models, vocabulary, and terms)
- Cricut Maker (Tools and accessories and how to clean it)
- How to master design space
- Projects with Cricut Maker
- A lot of project ideas for Beginners, Intermediates and Advanced
- FAQs, tips, and tricks
- A lot of business ideas if you want to sell your creations